Still trying to decide when to dye my hair pink. I am definitely going to dye it at some point, but I can’t work out if it would be better to do before or after the trip to Sydney. Here are the pros and cons.
1. Toddy is ready and waiting to have a day out in the city with me April 10th. I can get it done then as a birthday outing.
2. It would be pretty awesome to turn up to Sydney with pink hair.
3. My hair is disgusting right now and needs something done with it, pink or no pink. So perhaps it may as well be pink.
4. It would be a nice way to shake my Mum-itis.
5. I am highly suspicious that shortly pink hair will be a normal color to get. I know you think this is crazy!! But you wait! So I better get it done soon before that happens.
1. I can save the money from getting my hair done to spend at Brimfield – America’s largest antiques fair, which is happening in May.
2. My grandparents might have heart attacks seeing me with pink hair.
3. It might be nicer to have pink hair when I have also lost a bit of weight – it could be a weight loss incentive. And nothing is worse than a fat chick with pink hair, which is what I will be.
4. If the pink hair looks bad it will only increase my Mum-itis.
5. If I get it done too close to my 30th birthday everyone will think it is because I turned 30. Zzzz.
6. I am having difficulty deciding on what pink to get.
Advice? Now or later?